Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What does the inside of a 'Fig' fruit look like?

I baught a couple of 'figs' to try but when I cut them open I was really suprised to see that it looked like powdery dry furry coffee inside ! I didnt eat them because I assumed they would be more like a pink fruit inside...was something wrong with them or were they normal ?

What does the inside of a 'Fig' fruit look like?
Figs flower on the inside and if fresh should be sort of pink as you say, so next time they are furry inside I suggest you take them back to your supplier cos they are certainly not good.
Reply:I suppose it depends on if you purchased dried figs or fresh ones. Fresh figs have a reddish pulpy, seedy fruit inside.



If you were trying for dried figs, that might be more appropriate, but I'd say you got ripped off if the inside of your figs was furry--that sounds more like mold...

omar

No comments:

Post a Comment