Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Im trying to fig. out the notes to that scary song that is in many Dracula movies, I think its by Bach?

Usually played on the piano but I need the notes , any links or w/e you know helps.

Thanks

Im trying to fig. out the notes to that scary song that is in many Dracula movies, I think its by Bach?
It's the Toccata and Fugue in D minor



the notes are aga gfed c# d

aga efc#d

then the first phrase.

The big chord is (bottom) D then you build up c#, e, g, b flat, and resolve into d minor.



Sorry it's a bit confusing, but I hope that helps.

It's tricky to describe music.

It's a bit like trying to play a dictionary.

Anyway, I hope that helps



*add - if you go to wikipedia, and type in toccata and fugue in d minor, there a page there that has the music written out.

The squiggle above the A notes is a mordent and means you play AGA very quickly


No comments:

Post a Comment